Friday 30 March 2018

I will curate content, schedule posts, engage followers.

I will curate content, schedule posts, engage followers.












About:

I provide Social Media Management and Content Creation across a broad range of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. I am also experienced in the use of Social Media management tools like Hootsuite, Buffer and Tweetdeck.

With my services; you are guaranteed significant online visibility, real followers on social media and additional SEO management.

In addition, I am a creative writer and professional blogger. My interests span a host of writing genres including global Socio-politics, Humour, Popular Culture, Tech, Science,Sports and Economics. With my skills, I can write and schedule blogposts on major blogging platforms like WordPress and Blogger.

Please send me a message BEFORE you place an order and I would respond ASAP.

Reviews


christopherpadr:Great! individual to work with, also very knowledgable. Thank you!

markdylan:Chris is more than just another client...I consider him a friend.

ibuzzercast:It was nice working with you.

karen061984:love his there creative posts

markdylan:Karen is more than a client...she is a friend, an amazing friend and I always enjoy working with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment