Sunday 12 August 2018

I will install the base PageView pixel and/or 1 Standard Event

I will install the base PageView pixel and/or 1 Standard Event












About:

The Facebook Pixel is essential to effectively run campaigns on both Facebook & Instagram. If you are not currently using the pixel or not fully utilizing its features, you are leaving money on the table! 

I will install the Facebook Pixel on your site for audience building and conversion tracking. I will also provide you an explanation of what I have done and how you can get started using new audiences and strategies for effective targeting. 

Events can be certain button clicks, form fills, or even purchases on certain platforms. These events are used to optimize your campaigns.

If you are just getting started with FB/Instagram Advertising, I suggest the premium package so I can review everything in a step by step video to help you understand how the Pixel works.

Important: I will need logins to your site (Wordpress, Shopify, ect) AND your Facebook Ad Account ID. Please have those ready before ordering. If you do not have access to add code to your website, the pixel cannot be added.

If you are on Squarespace, please message me first!

If you have any questions or are unsure how to get the required information, please message me! 

Reviews


acezhuo:Best Facebook Pixel installation gig ever, the video was properly done which offer a clear direction which makes everything look easy and understanding.\n\nCanj is very patience and helpful I will definitely work with him again soon.\n\nThis is the only gig that I would offer a tip. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best! \n\n

charliemwalker:Best experience on fiverr! I was kind of clueless and he put together a video that walked me through everything I needed.

canj_hello:Great buyer! Clear instructions and no issues with access needed

haremgarden:I'm very impressed with the knowledge that Matt has with Facebook Retargeting. He really guided me through some interesting things I did not know about; this guy really knows his stuff about Facebook Ads. I would highly recommend this gig to anyone that needs help with Facebook Ads, and Retargeting. I leanred a lot today, thanks again.

elliot92:Outstanding and lighting fast...


No comments:

Post a Comment