Sunday 29 July 2018

I will do instagram marketing to gain targeted followers

I will do instagram marketing to gain targeted followers












About:

Attention: This gig doesn't provide Likes booster or IG Shoutout!


Instagram become a powerful and impactful social media platform with more than 700 million monthly active users. With such an active user based, you have the potential to market your product or service to millions of people – for free!


Developing and growing the targeted follower based isn't easy and simple task anymore. Instagram become strict and limited your ways to grow.


But, don't worry, I will help you to manage your account naturally and make your folowers growing every day!


What You Will Receive:

  • An increase of  targeted followers
  • More User Engagement and traffics
  • Increase traffic and sales (potentially)
  • Activity report

WHAT I WILL DO 

  • Follow Targeted Users
  • Unfollow Users 
  • Comment or Like the contents
  • Post content  (extra gig)- content provided by the buyer.
  • DM services (contact me first)


WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

  • An IG account with 30 days old and have at least 10 contents
  • Username and password
  • Your targeted tags, location, and competitors/similar accounts


ORDER NOW!

Reviews


jeremydonagal:Perfect job! Thank you!

nicklasgroning:Raised our followers with 40 %, one week!

mamanay:Such an amazing talent that you have. I have seen the increase of sales from your work, and I cannot thank you enough, Red. I'm such a happy customer!!

chekinah:Always done a good job highly recommend and excellent customer service.

jeremydonagal:Very good job on building a targeted instagram audience


No comments:

Post a Comment