Sunday 29 July 2018

I will turn your blog posts into social videos

I will turn your blog posts into social videos












About:

By now everyone knows that video content drives most engagement on social media. On Facebook, for example, it gets more likes, more shares, and more clicks than any other content format. It’s a powerful medium that amplifies your content and increases the reach of your message.

I will use any blog post/list/content you provide to produce a professional looking video for social
media

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH2R0w76uQk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAjDWZfph0

Reviews


guzmanedd:Outstanding work. Very proffesional and approachable. Able to really listen and bring a concept life! Highly recommended.

einstein72:A* Transaction, clear and concise instructions which meant I was able to deliver the video way earlier than planned!

voularoumel:I gave this seller a difficult task for a niche medical market and he delivered wonderfully once he understood the task and given the right information. A good communicator who is happy to provide necessary edits. I have already given him his next gig.

einstein72:I've learnt a lot about Sciatica working with you \r\nThank you very much once again for your purchase, glad to be involved in the next project!\r\n\r\n

kevotron:Willing to revise any job no questions asked, I'll be working with this seller for a long time..


No comments:

Post a Comment