Sunday 29 July 2018

I will promote your crowdfunding or any fundraising,to the backer

I will promote your crowdfunding or any fundraising,to the backer












About:

Firstly a warm welcome to my service.


Do you have a campaign on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, or other crowdfunding websites? Do you have a charity, fundraiser. If so then this is the service for you.


I will carry out a targeted worldwide promotion for your crowdfunding campaign to my exclusive audience who are interested in charitable causes.


With My BASIC PACKAGE you get a targeted promotion to around 100,000 people to help get you exposure for your campaign.


With my STANDARD PACKAGE you get targeted advertizing to around 300,00 people to help get you exposure for your campaign


With my PREMIUM PACKAGE you get a full 30 day advertizing for your crowdfunding campaign for maximum exposure.


I will provide you screen shot for prove.


Disclaimer and Important Note:-


This is a 100% organic promotion through my own social networks to a targeted audience. however please note this is not a donation service. I cannot guarantee backers/donations etc. This service is simply to help get you exposure for your campaign.


I look forward to working with you.


Order Now!

Reviews


roxy911:Great job ! Hope to see supporters to help cancer patients out with this ad.

promotion110:Thank you so much

tdhugh:Thank You!!

promotion110:Thank you so much

sourcesinfo:As describe. Thx


No comments:

Post a Comment