Sunday 29 July 2018

I will promote your etsy shop in etsy and pinterest

I will promote your etsy shop in etsy and pinterest












About:

I will promote your Etsy shop in Etsy and Pinterest

  • I will Favorite your shop on Etsy

  • Favorite the entire first page of your Etsy shop (I have over 1,600 Etsy shop followers and over 400 Etsy profile followers)

  • PLUS I will pin 20 listing from your Etsy shop onto Pinterest

***I cannot guarantee sales but the more you are featured the more likely you are to be found. ****

****I reserve the right to cancel any order that I feel uncomfortable pinning due to my personal values. If you believe your content might be questionable, please contact me in advance. Thank you. ****

? Not sure what to do after your fabulous items are pinned to Pinterest? Order the "Infographic" extra on this gig for quick and easy tips you can use right away!!!

Reviews


skok2263:Thank you

artistrybylisam:Thank you for your order! Best of luck with your Etsy shop!

weinhold17:Great customer service!!

artistrybylisam:Thank you for your order! Best of luck with your fabulous Etsy shop!

robertchiu:great work, fast delivery, very easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment