Sunday 29 July 2018

I will advertise your website on facebook with 10000 real friends

I will advertise your website on facebook with 10000 real friends












About:

I will advertise your website to 10000 real friends and 3000+ followers on Facebook.
I will upload three posts on my wall about your website or product for $5.
The gig does not guarantee any like or other activity on Facebook.
The posts uploaded will be three in total. Each post will be uploaded after approx. 24 hours.
Proof of 10000 friends can be seen on the cover of the gig or you can verify it by sending friend request.
 I do not guarantee any reaction of the Facebook friends as I can't force them to do so.
The purpose of this gig is to promote your website or product that will be done perfectly on time and with proper dedication.
Any questions related to the gig are welcomed in my inbox. I am here  to assist you.

Thank You

Reviews


denitro:Very good job

preet21:Thanks you!

kenny8732:Nice work!!!!!

preet21:Thank you!

metrogahomes:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment