Saturday 28 July 2018

I will create facebook business page

I will create facebook business page












About:

 Save your TIME and ENERGY by Hiring Facebook Business Page Expert!

Hello, This is Robin. I am a creative professional with a diverse background in social media marketing, Facebook marketing and best in creating and customize Facebook business page. I can professionally create your FB business page for your business. 100% Correctly Work Completion is my first goal. 

Gig Feathers: 

  • Create facebook business page with full setup
  • Design and add logo unique & cover photo
  • Install apps & setup all custom tabs
  • Add Button and add product
  • MegaBoost your page toward the audience
  • Integration twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, youtube, website
  • Install/setup template or theme for FB business page
  • Setup analytics and create a group with linkup on FB business page
  • Create online store/shop
  • Add full information(location,founded year,category,business story,description etc.)

Why My Service is Better Than Others?

  • Quality Assurance
  • Delivery on Time
  • Always unique work
  • 100% quality full work 
  • 100% money back guarantee

100% satisfaction & confidentiality is esteem priority. Feel Free to contact me for any question for creating a Facebook business page.

Reviews


jamalrogers:Robinltd is a rock star.\nHe follows details on what you ask.\nHe is also willing to go the extra mile with revisions.\nWill us again

robinltd:Thanks a lot. Happy to work with you. Waiting for more work.

dennismorale306:he was well qualified

robinltd:Thanks a lot. Happy to work with you. Hope you again hire me on your project.

whiteglovetrans:Did a bad job communication. sent messages for days and never reply back. Ask me to pay for a different order every other day when the first order was never completed. Sends me order broken down in dollar amount to build client.Told me that i would see results in few weeks. I would not refer this freelancer to any one. Bad communication!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment