Monday 30 July 2018

I will create 60 Mind-blowing tweets from links or content provided

I will create 60 Mind-blowing tweets from links or content provided












About:

I will write 15, 30 & 60 powerful, brand elevating tweets for your product for use on your twitter account.

I use your existing website copy or delivered content to shape the tweets.  I deliver the content in a word document. 

Please note: I do not promote your product on my own sites.

Reviews


livwelnow:Great communication and quality work! A pleasure to work with! Thank you Jaci!!

andychiao:thanksgood

poppyjennings:Jaki always delivers really high-quality work, delivered in the company tone of voice and with thoughtful and interesting touches.

dhillemann:Once again superb work; I highly recommend this gig.

jacidevilliers:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment