Monday 30 July 2018

I will integrate facebook pixels and events on shopify or wordpress

I will integrate facebook pixels and events on shopify or wordpress












About:

❤Gig is Valid, Unique and Exclusive in Fiverr❤

I will Create Facebook Pixel, Events Code
amp; Integrate it toWordPress, Shopify, Prestashop or Static HTML Website.
OR
If you have already created amp; integrated your Facebook Pixel amp; Events on your website, but unfortunately they not works properly, I can fix them.
OR
If you want integrate custom Facebook Event amp; track them on your website Button, Page, Post, Contact Form, Events etc., I can do this.

***IMPORTANT:
IF YOU HAVE STATIC (HTML, CSS) WEBSITE, PLEASE ✉ CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER FOR FIX PRICE AND DURATION!
PLEASE ✉ CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER 24 HOURS (1 DAY) EXPRESS DELIVERY GIG PACK!
❤If Not Satisfied, 100% Money Back Guarantee❤

Questions? ✉ Contact Me!
Or Order Now!

Reviews


splitbamboo:Excellent work!

cre8ivedesignin:Thank you so much :) Great buyer! it's my pleasure looking forward to work again.

pommedamour:I recommande, he is perfect.

cre8ivedesignin:Thank You! My Pleasure :)

pedrocaignet:accurate and very easy going.


No comments:

Post a Comment