Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will run facebook ad campaign

I will run facebook ad campaign












About:

Note:You are going to be in charge for the cost of Facebook ads.The fixed prices are for my service fee only.

If you are searching for custom Facebook Ads to take your business growth beyond the skyline and sell numerous products, then you are at the right gig. I have run ads for almost all kinds of niche and can certainly run an add targeting the specific audience. Moreover, I will research targeted audiences for your niche and help you in running the ads to produce improved revenue.I will get you a better outcome by spending less money.

My Offer includes:

· Setup of your FB Business Manager Account

· Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

· Will build a new campaign from scratch

· Targeting (According to your niche)

· Better ads conversion at lower cost.

Requirements:

Facebook Page Admin Access

The daily budget will be paid by the client (for Ad campaign)

Credit card info to be entered into the business manager account

Reviews


writer1971:Awesome!!!

champ_designer:Amazing and understanding buyer

thompsonjames:great job in a timely manner

champ_designer:this is the second time we are working together and it's always been great working with him. :)

tangentree:Awesome! Goo seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment