Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will provide various scaling strategies for your Facebook Ads.

I will provide various scaling strategies for your Facebook Ads.












About:

I will help you scale your Facebook ad(s) to increase the conversions and sales.
We can either use Teamviewer or you can add me in your FB ad account.

Here's the plan: 

>Gold - I will analyse all your ads and provide scaling strategies for your Facebook Ads, which have proven to be beneficial for a lot of shopify stores and have gotten a lot of sales for them
 
With these services,we will help you optimize the potential of your E-commerce store !

Please contact me before buying the gig.

Reviews


theaqx:She put so much effort in the work though it was a bit hard at first. The delivery is really fast. excited for the result!

kimy01:Seller was very helpful and has knowledge about the subject. My Ads have been performing much better now. High quality work. I highly recommend.

lukasz_polak:At first working with this Seller was good for my business so I hired her again. Then my profits began to decrease and I have since managed to fix this problem myself. The reason for my poor rating is because of this seller's attitude. She was very unprofessional in the way she spoke to me, was quite rude and used inappropriate language. Awful.

ashi23:Mr.Lucasz,You forgot to mention that you did NOT pay me for 1 whole week's work.I work hard to skill myself,so that I can earn money.EVERY client I ever had was more than satisfied.People like you who cheat other people should be banned from here.My mistake was to have a weekly arrangement with you.

taijaunreshard:Implemented the new adsets lets just see if they work seller is very patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment