Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create & post on either Facebook Instagram daily for you.

I will create & post on either Facebook Instagram daily for you.












About:

Please contact me about the marketing you are looking for first....Thank you.

This gig is for social media posts only. I can create just a few for you, in the basic service or I can manage your account on a monthly basis.

I charge $40 a month for social media posting or I give a $5 discount for 2 platforms. This service includes:
  • Creating posts with graphic and text, your pics or mine.
  • I can send them to you or post for you.
  • If you want me to post, I do so daily for you.
  • If it is Facebook, then I schedule them.
  • I do not schedule Instagram posts but go into the account each day to post.
  • On Instagram, I will "like" posts of people you follow and follow-back your new followers, so that you appear active and interested.
  • I include hashtags and a little title for each post.
  • I will stay in touch with you during the month to make sure you're happy and make changes as necessary. 
  • I will post about any special sales or events that you'd like me to.

Reviews


novadei:Very easy to work with and excllent job!

mindimech:Great buyer!

lindasingh:Great thank you

mindimech:Thanks for your order!

seanmalatesta:Great Seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment