Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will create your facebook business or fan page

I will create your facebook business or fan page












About:

There's no denying it, Facebook is King when it comes to getting your name and business out in front of your potential customers! But who has time to set up and manage a Facebook page when you've got to think about everything else going on in your business (like helping your clients!)?? Let me set you up with a professional-looking FB page that draws in customers and makes them want to buy from you over and over again.*

Grab the premium gig to get a custom FB banner, custom profile pic, description with targeted words and 6 page posts to get content on your page for new followers to enjoy right after they "like" your page! I'll stay on your page for 2 days to answer questions you have and help with anything else  you need.

Grab a Gig extra and I'll stick around for 1 week to help you with anything you need. I'll guide you through FB with written tutorials and expert advice. Get the gig extra for more attention grabbing posts to attract even more followers! Feel free to message me to see samples of my work!

*I do great work, but I'm not a graphic designer. I can't remove backgrounds, edit photos or do anything that requires graphic design software. 

Reviews


anneliesegeller:Thank you very much

mwitten:Thank you so much for your business! I wish you lots of success in the very near future!

theelement118:Maureen was great to work with. She's attentive and quick to respond. She created a very nice Facebook business page for us. Thanks, Maureen!

janibal:Great job... Thank you!!!

mwitten:Thank you so much for the business! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment