Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will provide an instagram shoutout on a 350k plus travel page

I will provide an instagram shoutout on a 350k plus travel page












About:

Leave me a message before ordering!

- Instagram Travel page with 350k+ followers 


Key Demographics:

Gender: 83% men; 17% women

Most popular age range: 18-24; 25-34

Top countries: USA, Brazil and Mexico

Average of likes per post: 3100 

 

SHOUTOUT RULES:

1. No smoking, drugs, or alcohol related posts
2. No false advertising, spams, scams, make money or “get rich quick schemes”
3. All posts must be suitable for all ages
4. No spammy captions or “win shoutout for follow”
5. Only one Instagram profile can be tagged per order
6. No nudity, no sexual content or references, no profanity


NOTE:

You are purchasing a SHOUTOUT, not followers. I do not guarantee a certain amount of Likes or  Followers, Fame or Popularity from my shoutouts.

I will only shoutout Travel Related posts for my shoutouts!

If you have some trouble deciding which type of content you want me to post, I can help you. However, I won't be held accountable for the results that arise from that choice. You have the final decision and anything I post will be done with your prior approval.

Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


viaggideirospi:to let my account increase in popularity

rmonge95:Thank you so much for your kind review!

hillaofman:He did what was promised and was helpful along the way. Don’t know what the results are yet in terms of new followers/engagement but so far looks good.

rmonge95:Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope the results are good enough that will make you want to work with me again =)

itshin:Responsive and easy experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment