Sunday 29 July 2018

I will manage and generate member to telegram group and channel

I will manage and generate member to telegram group and channel












About:

I know you are asking yourself this questions.

 Is this real ?

 are they active ?

 why is this so cost ?

Fortunately am going to provide you unique and outstanding service here 
This are my plan to generate members to your channel 

I will send out email campaign to cryptocurrency user this amount will depend the amount of users you need
I will also set up baclinks to your channel or groups from top rated crypto forums 
I will also set up backlinks from social media site if you buy $200 above 

Order me now or inbox me for text package like 20$

Thanks 

Reviews


mustopha123:I really enjoy your work keep it up

marymile:Outstanding Experience!

dukhearth:Nice to work with quick delivery and deliver as promise well recommended if you need to buy again!!!\n\nI'm coming back I promise\nThanks Mary

marymile:Outstanding Experience!

natalie_turner:Fantastic seller loved the work !! Very pelasant


No comments:

Post a Comment