Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will be your social media manager

I will be your social media manager












About:

You may be asking yourself, "why should I choose you?" Well, the answer is simple - with my brand, Get Jenafied, being based on sharing growth, dabbling in new experiences and expressing a lifestyle and brand online -- why not help companies who are trying to grow to do the same? 

As a social media manager, I'll make sure your online presence is where it needs to be, on your terms.

*PLEASE DO NOT START AN ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT WITH ME*

I will manage any of the following platforms:

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Linkedin
  • Google+

Or I can set any of them up for you if you'd like. 

  • Bronze Package - I'll develop social media content - post on one preferred platform, one time a day.

  • Silver Package - I'll develop social media content - Post on two preferred platforms, two times a day.

  • Gold Package - I'll develop social media content - Post on three preferred platforms, three times a day.

Also, I can write blog posts. For $65 per blog posts, I'll produce blog content geared towards your audience. 

Sounds good? Let's work!

Reviews


danalhill11:Great job as always!

danalhill11:Great work!

danalhill11:Great work as always!

glownz:Jena was really easy to communicate and knows our needs well. Her social media posts are simple and direct to the point. And to my surprise, she monitored our official website and keep up with our stock level to do the posts too. I highly recommend her to you.

jenabrown92:Loved working with Betty!


No comments:

Post a Comment