Monday 30 July 2018

I will manage your instagram and facebook account

I will manage your instagram and facebook account












About:

When you are looking for a social media manager it's because you want to increase the number of your followers. You may be an influencer or a owner of a brand, the target is always the same: getting more wiews and feedbacks.

As a marketing student I am going to promote your Instagram and Facebook pages posting everyday contents. I will take care of your followers, increasing them thanks to photos and videos that will make your account original and pleasing.

You ask for a target, i reach it.

Only 5 euros for testing: Purchising the basic service you will test how I work, thanks to the low price you can decide if you want to make me manage your account for a long period. 

My offer includes a 24/7 working and also an analysis of your fans trying to find out which are the most interesting topics and the best hours to post contents.
I will leave you every 3 days a report of the actions and reactions. I can promote products that you want to sell or just keep fans interacting with your page.

I use and work with social networks everyday so I know what to do, but buyers are always right so I am ready to listen to every request that you want to ask while we are collaborating.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment