Sunday 29 July 2018

I will manage your social media accounts

I will manage your social media accounts












About:

Social Media is to be used by businesses and Individuals to influence their market and to further develop their brand. I can help you reach said market throught Social Media Management. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter hold the power to further expand your brand and to make you reach your full potential. Social Media Is the Future and the Future is Now.


Regarding the packages :

Basic I will post once per day for 30 days on one account for only 100$

Normal I will post twice per day for 30 days on one account for only 150$

Deluxe I will post three times per day for 30 days on one account for only 200$

Feel free to contact me for any custom offer.

Reviews


lewis901:Great work, thanks.

dariosmm:It is a pleasure to work with you.

moneynetwork:Amazing Work. The communication was great , and I will be ordering again

olaayo65:Thank you for Excellent job as usual

dariosmm:a great collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment