Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will set up you Instagram account if needed. Post and intact with followers for 29 days.

I will set up you Instagram account if needed. Post and intact with followers for 29 days.












About:

Basic and Standard
- I will Create your Instagram account 
- I will use the profile picture you give me
- I will use the text you give me for a bio
Premium
- I will post all pictures you give me on the date you want me to post them 
- I will come up with captions pictures (if needed)
- I will come up with hashtags for pictures
- I will interact with other users  
- I will follow all accounts that follow the account back to build a following 
- No bots

Reviews


noodesmugabes:very good

mcherch:Amazing, create communication, she aims to please! :)

emilyhanson886:Thanks for the feedback :)

akwntv:Needed a Instagram Account. Very good with communication and getting what she needed to get the job done.

ichabod22:Excellent service, quick and effecient. I am very satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment