Sunday 29 July 2018

I will professionally market and manage your snapchat account

I will professionally market and manage your snapchat account












About:

Hey guys,

Thank you for checking out my gig!

*THIS IS A 2 WEEK SERVICE - CHECK MY OTHER GIG FOR 1 MONTH PROMOTION*

This is a one-of-a-kind gig, EXCLUSIVE to Fiverr, meaning I am the only person on the INTERNET offering this service and Fiverr is the only place you will find it! 

This gig works perfectly for BUSINESS or PERSONAL Snapchat accounts.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD

2. PLEASE DO NOT LOG IN TO YOUR SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT DURING THE PROMOTION WITHOUT WARNING ME (Please message me before doing so, if you need to post anything etc)

3. AFTER YOU PLACE AN ORDER PROMOTION WILL BE ACTIVE WITHIN 2-3 DAYS

4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER ATTACHED TO YOUR SNAPCHAT FOR VERIFICATION

WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?

  • GUARANTEED increase of your selected target audience with REAL followers

  • An increase in SALES/SERVICE conversion percentage (Potentially)

  • Advanced statistics (detailed stats on follower growth)

HOW I WILL DO IT:

✓  I will be using a unique tailor-made software made by myself & my team with which we will target your required market based on your preferred business industry, personal interests or location.

Reviews


anao06:Very helpfully, serious and reactive. I recommand him.

ubsaleem:Great experience :) - looking forward to future work!

adsam13313:Very speedy service! Looking forward to further engagement!

ubsaleem:Awesome experience working with this buyer

officialbmw:Second time using this service, he does wonders when it comes to snapchat! I was only using instagram and fb for marketing before, but i highly recommend giving snapchat a go especially with this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment