Sunday 29 July 2018

I will manage and optimise your facebook ad campaign

I will manage and optimise your facebook ad campaign












About:

------Please message me project requirements before placing the order-----

Are you looking for someone to set up targeted and high converting Facebook Ad campaigns? Do you think your Facebook campaign is not profitable? Don't worry, You have come to the right place. 

I am Sanjay and I have 6+ years of experience in managing and optimizing FB ad campaigns across different verticals. Over the years, I have helped my clients by deploying best practices and advanced techniques to improve their revenue and maintaining positive ROI. 

I will help you with 3 types of Facebook campaigns:

  1. Traffic and Leads for Your Website
  2. Sales and Leads for Your Product or Service
  3. Likes and Engagement for your Page.

As per the product/offer/service, I will select the ad from the below ads:

  1. Domain Ads
  2. Multi-Product Ads (Carousel Ads
  3. Offer Ads
  4. Video Ads
  5. Lead Ads 
  6. Canvas
  7. Sponsored Mentions
  8. Dynamic Ads (formerly Dynamic Product Ads)

If you have made your mind and need a certified professional to set up and manage your Facebook campaigns, then don't wait. Just order the GIG and start getting amazing results.

100% Satisfaction guaranteed.

Reviews


alanmcbrearty:We wanted to validate a hypothesis and landing page, and Sanjay created campaigns to funnel Facebook users to our page. In doing this Sanjay communicated in the top 1% of other sellers we have worked with on Fiver, and the quality and professionalism of his work was also in the top 1%. Highly recommend. Thank you for your great work.

sanjayy_86:Working with Alan has been an outstanding experience. He was very cooperative and helped me to build a successful campaign. Always kept me on my toes. Will continue to work with Alan. :-)

needagooddesign:Very professional seller, as usual. Built and managed successful campaign for our business. Highly recommended.

sanjayy_86:Once again an outstanding experience. One of the best buyer I have ever worked with. Will continue to work with him.

tommylam2018:Sanjay was very helpful and did very well on my facebook campaign. I will use his service again


1 comment: