Monday 30 July 2018

I will setup your business twitter profile and promote ad campaigns

I will setup your business twitter profile and promote ad campaigns












About:

"Exclusively on Fiverr"

If you are visiting my gig, sure you are looking for a professional Social Media Manager!

What you will get from my service?

Core Services:

  • Ad account setup.
  • Conversion tracking (Pixel Code) setup
  • Campaign create on selective business goal from 7 campaign type
  • Cards tweet for website conversion campaign
  • Customs audience setup
  • Website audience targeting
  • Business related follower targeting
  • Perfect ad category identification
  • Targeting on people interest
  • Your TV audience targeting(If available)
  • Budget analysis

Bonus:

  • Profile account create amp; setup assistance
  • Profile amp; cover photo creative setup
  • Business list setup(Like Facebook group)
  • High-quality creative art with your logo and URL setup
  • More followers (organically)
  • Trending Hash-Tags


Highlights:

  • 100% Genuine and Manual work
  • 100% Legal work
  • I Can Only Guarantee Effective Ads, Targeted Traffic amp; Clicks.

Reviews


mdserviceoffice:good all good

mdserviceoffice:his good at marketing

dmjamil:Thank you very much. I'm really lucky that I got a buyer like you.

bobinc:Thank you.

dmjamil:Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well :-)\r\nIts always a pleasure working with clients like you and knowing what they\r\nneed. Thanks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment